How Does It WorkWe can help write off unaffordable debt through an IVA. An IVA is an agreement between you and your creditors, which allows you to repay only what you can reasonably afford over a fixed period of time.
You agree to make an affordable lower monthly payment to an insolvency practitioner, who will divide this money between your creditors.
Once the IVAs term is completed any remaining debt is written off and you will be debt-clear. You could possibly write off as much as 90%* of your debts.
Imagine life withoutMissing out on experiences with friends and family because you’re strapped for cash.
- Not worrying about bills you cant afford.
- No longer turning to payday loans.
- Scary phone calls from creditors or debt collectors demanding payment.
- Having to worry about covering the cost of everyday essentials.
- Not worrying about cards being declined at the till.
Here is an example of how an IVA could help you.
YOUR MONTHLY REPAYMENTS WOULD BE
*Subject to creditor acceptance *Payment subject to individual circumstance *Credit rating may be affected *Fees apply, subject to individual’s circumstances
Types of Debt